Unfortunately, anyone who remains overweight or obese are guaranteed to expose themselves to some of the most fatal health conditions on earth.
In fact, as you're reading this article approximately 70% of Americans are suffering from one or more of these conditions:
- Gout (affects the joints that is caused by high levels of a substance called uric acid in the blood)
- High blood pressure (a major risk factor for heart disease and stroke)
- Osteoarthritis (common joint condition that most often affects the knee, hip, and lower back joints)
- Cancer (uterus, gallbladder, cervix, ovary, breast, and colon)
- Heart disease and stroke (leading cause of death and disability for people in the U.S.)
You want to know your BMI or Body Mass Index.
This is your "primary weapon" against anything that could potentially affect the outcome of your health in the future because it tells you what lifestyle changes you can make now to live a better life.
Your BMI is a measure of body fat based on your height and weight.
So if your BMI is between 25 and 29.9, you are considered overweight -- 30 or more you are considered obese.
You can discover what your BMI is with this simple BMI Chart.
First, you will locate your height in the left-most column...
Next, read across that row to find your current weight...
Hopefully at this point your BMI is not between 25 and 29.9...
If so, don't be discourage... just read back and see how much weight you will have to loose to drop down below 25...
Then take immediate action!