To make your New Year's resolution for weight loss stick, here are a few things to know.
1. Forget the weight loss pills and shakes. Weight loss products are not the magic bullet and may not even be safe.
2. Starving yourself doesn't burn fat. Cutting calories too much makes your body store the fat, instead of burning fat.
3. Don't eat fat free foods. Fat free is not healthy and can make your body store fat in cellulite. Eat the right fats like coconut oil and butter from grass fed cows.
4. Do not use packaged low calorie - low fat meals. You will see faster and safer results with real food.
5. No diet soft drinks, these actually make more fat stored in cellulite.
6. Eating all vegetables is not fat burning. Your body needs protein even if you are vegetarian. Protein is one key part of Dr. Heidi's fat burn plan.
Here are some great food sources of high-quality protein:
Poultry: Pastured chicken and turkey
Beef: Grass fed beef is a wonderful fat burning protein
Eggs: Eggs from pastured chickens are a great source of protein and also Vitamin D
Beans and Legumes: Contain the most protein found in any vegetable. Not low carb so some people won't lose weight eating beans and legumes.
Nuts: Eaten in moderation, nuts offer a lot of protein
Dr. Heidi's ER fat burn program teaches how to lose the weight with real food. No packaged foods, pills or shakes, just real food, and a group of people with the same goal, to burn the fat.
Check out Dr. Heidi's ER fat burn program at Little Spa
For my breakfast drink I use whey protein powder. The one I use is from grass fed cows. I've tried goat whey protein powders but couldn't get used to the taste.
Whey protein is a by-product of the cheese manufacturing process. At one time it was discarded or used for animal feed, but researchers later realized whey protein has incredible benefits for humans. Visit Dr. Mercola's site to learn all the health benefits of whey protein powder.
You can make 2010 the year you lose the weight and maybe even get healthier. See what Dr. Heidi's ER Fat Burn Program offers and visit Dr. Mercola's health site for the whey protein powder and many more products for health.
Did the Surgeon General Get It Wrong About Weight
Are your vitamins safe?
Join the millions who turn to Mercola.com everyday for the latest health news and the best natural health solutions! Use knowledge to take control of your health.
- Access tons of expert articles on nutrition, emotional health and exercise!
- Learn natural methods to help achieve your optimal weight and health!
- Get exclusive offers for my recommended top quality health products!
Click here to sign up for the worldâs most popular natural health newsletter today â itâs FREE!
We pay shipping for you on these Whole Food Vitamins