Want A Fitness Plan That Really Works? You've Found It At FitOrbit.com - See For Yourself!

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Full Spectrum Light Bulbs For Health, Really....

After my family and I moved last summer I noticed my plants didn't grow so well in our new home. The roof eaves are great for keeping the hot sun out but it does nothing for giving my plants much needed sunlight. That made me wonder how no direct sunlight in our home would affect us and our pets. I know that sunlight from windows isn't ideal but I also know that my plants suffered without that little bit of direct sun so I looked at "grow lights". I used a few of these "grow lights" with no benefit, my poor plants, such as the Christmas cactus still looked sad!

Since I work full time from my home I've started replacing our incandescent light bulbs with full spectrum light bulbs from Dr. Mercola. I started with using the full spectrum lighting in my office and our son's bedroom where he spends time on homework. I've noticed I have less eye strain and fatigue with less glare while working in front of my computer monitor.



So why all this fuss over light bulbs anyway, and what the heck is full spectrum lighting?
You'll understand after reading about all the amazing benefits you will get from these one-of-a-kind full spectrum lights from Dr. Mercola.

Benefits like:

  • Improved mood

  • Enhanced mental awareness, concentration and productivity ...

  • Superior visual clarity and color perception ...

  • Better sleep ...

  • Super-charged immune system ...

  • More energy ...

  • Reduced eye strain and fatigue with a glare-free and comfortable reading environment ...

  • Greater learning ability and intelligence ...

Get the facts from Dr. Mercola now.

P.S. He has a great bonus offer on the full spectrum light bulbs!

Join the millions who turn to Mercola.com everyday for the latest health news and the best natural health solutions! Use knowledge to take control of your health.
  • Access tons of expert articles on nutrition, emotional health and exercise!
  • Learn natural methods to help achieve your optimal weight and health!
  • Get exclusive offers for my recommended top quality health products!

Click here to sign up for the world’s most popular natural health newsletter today – it’s FREE!




We pay shipping for you on these Whole Food Vitamins





http://bit.ly/6DcdU8

No comments: